Swiss non-profit Association (Article 60 et seq. Of the Swiss Civil Code), politically neutral and confessionally independent
The association pursues 2 goals:
1. To create and support psychiatric community mobile team for people with severe mental disorders, where mental health services are extremely limited or non-existent.
2. To develop and disseminate a model of community psychiatry integrating local resources and mobile teams.
1. Providing mental health care in the community
Home visits for people with severe mental disorders
(support to patients and their families, psychoeducation based on biological, psychological, social and spiritual factors)
2. Establishing a partnership with local contacts
Chiefs of communes and villages
Establishment of collaboration with key persons in the community (local authorities, village and commune chiefs, police, elders, health center staff, volunteers, monks, traditional healers, pastors , teachers, families of patients)
4. Developing a treatment model for psychosis adapted to the local social and cultural context
Recording of mobile team activities, partnership with monks and traditional healers, to promote community-based mental health services by developing an integrative model of treatment